Our lightweight, bold & waterproof jacket. Unisex & designed for outdoor adventures. Whether it's cycling in cities, day hiking, or strolling in the rain. All season, made from 30 recycled plastic bottles, and packed with features.
- 10,000mm HH waterproofness rating
- 10,000g breathability
- Fully seam sealed
- Made from 30 recycled plastic bottles
- PFC free (fluorocarbon free)
- 4-way stretch
- Pit zips for extra freshness
- Adjustable and toggle reflective cuffs
- Stowaway hood
- 3-point adjustable hood
- Helmet compatible hood
- Adjustable hem
- Secure roomy pockets
- Invisible sleeve/snack pockets
- Self-packable (straps included)
- Two-way watertight zipper
- Lightweight: about 540g
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 2-3 working days.
Free Christmas returns:
Orders placed between Nov 15th to Dec 18th, can be returned or exchanged until January 1st 🎁❤️
EU duty calculated at checkout.
- Outer shell: 100% recycled polyester (GRS certified)
- Mesh lining: 100% recycled polyester (GRS certified)
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Do not tumble dry or iron
- Check out our guide here to keep your jacket performing at its best
Stay dry on longer adventures. 10,000mm rating and recycled fabric (GRS certified) will protect in short downpours, snow, or continual rain.
With a 10,000g breathability rating you stay dry, not sweaty. 2 pit zips included for extra freshness.
Clever pocket system
Phone, snacks, dog treats, beer bottles...
6 strategic pockets, built for trails and everyday.
Hood & Reflective cuffs
3-point adjustments. Follows head movements. Helmet compatible.
Toggle reflective cuffs for evening walks and rides.
Carry everywhere, with sewn on straps inside your right pocket.
Made from 30 recycled bottles
Made from 30 recycled plastic bottles + eco-friendly waterproof finish.
Designed to be repairable. Return and swap any old Labo Mono jacket for a coupon. We'll upcycle it into new products, repair kits or restore it for charities. In-house repairs available.
Reduced and reused warehouse packaging. Recycled kraft, personalised and packed with care.
Tired of performance-focused outdoor brands, we decided to create our own by taking a technical, yet playful and sustainable approach.
A great jacket that don't cost the earth, on a mission to spread joy as you explore new horizons.