Our most advanced & rugged waterproof jacket. Built for serious escapades. Designed for all seasons, and made from 30 recycled plastic bottles. Inclusive unisex & adaptable to more body shapes. Hand-numbered and made in small batch.
- 20,000mm HH waterproofness rating
- 15,000g breathability
- 2-Hip feature: adapting to more body shapes
- Semi-flexible hood peak
- Increased abrasion resistance
- Fully seam sealed
- Made from 30 recycled plastic bottles
- PFC free (fluorocarbon free)
- 4-way stretch
- Pit zips for extra freshness
- Adjustable and toggle reflective cuffs
- Stowaway hood
- 3-point adjustable hood
- Helmet compatible hood
- Adjustable hem
- Secure roomy pockets
- Invisible sleeve/snack pockets
- Self-packable (straps included)
- Two-way watertight zipper
- Lightweight: about 560g
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 2-3 working days.
Free Christmas returns:
Orders placed between Nov 15th to Dec 18th, can be returned or exchanged until January 1st 🎁❤️
EU duty calculated at checkout.
- Outer shell: 100% recycled polyester (GRS certified)
- Mesh lining: 100% recycled polyester (GRS certified)
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Do not tumble dry or iron
- Check out our guide here to keep your jacket performing at its best
High performance Fluorocarbon-free waterproof. 20,000mm rating and recycled fabric (GRS certified) will protect against torrential rain, heavy snow and strong winds.
Stay active, with a 15,000g breathability rating. 2 pit zips included for extra freshness.
Clever pocket system
Phone, snacks, dog treats, beer bottles...
6 strategic pockets, built for trails and everyday.
Advanced Hood & Reflective cuffs
3-point adjustments. Semi-rigid peak. Follows head movements. Helmet compatible.
Toggle reflective cuffs for evening walks and rides.
2-Hips system: adapting to even more body shapes, with no compromise on comfort each way.
A more inclusive approach to technical outerwear.
Made from 30 recycled bottles
Made from 30 recycled plastic bottles + eco-friendly waterproof finish.
Designed to be repairable. Return and swap any old Labo Mono jacket for a coupon. We'll upcycle it into new products, repair kits or restore it for charities. In-house repairs available.
Reduced and reused warehouse packaging. Recycled kraft, personalised and packed with care.
Tired of performance-focused outdoor brands, we decided to create our own by taking a technical, yet playful and sustainable approach.
A great jacket that don't cost the earth, on a mission to spread joy as you explore new horizons.